Listen to the Episode Below
Is building authority and credibility still a viable option in the “digital” age? In Episode #33 we’ll talk about getting your book off your hard drive and turned into profits!
So today’s guest Erica Glessing is the CEO of Happy Publishing, has generated #1 bestseller status for 85 authors alone in 2015 so far. And she’s a 3rd generation book publisher and she’s gotten paid to write since 1984.
The theme for this Episode:
I’m going to talk to Erica about getting our creations off of our hard drive turning our writing & creative works into more impact and profits.
In this Episode we’re going to cover:
- How perfectionism kills your creativity
- How being imperfect actually ATTRACTS your ideal client
- Why it’s not important if you’re a writer in order to have a successful book
- What would the world be like if you got your book off your hard drive?
- What to do if your vision isn’t big enough for a book yet – (and one small thing you shouldn’t criticise)
- What NOT to do with the work on your hard drive
- One strategy you can use today to find out what people want to hear about most from you
- How a book can help you leapfrog over many of the obstacles you feel are standing in your way…
- And this is just in the first 15 minutes! There’s much more…
Learn more about Erica Glessing and what her work can do for you – Click Here