Are you struggling with social media selling for an effective ROI while remaining genuine? This episode is for you.
- Transformation: Struggled with using social media for any kind of REAL ROI? This episode is for you…
- Objections: Do you feel you just can’t get traction with your SM? Have you just figured it’s not for you? do you feel like you need to have thousands of followers before you can make any money?
- Please subscribe, rate & review the show in iTunes
- Leave a comment on this post:
- Learn More About Our Guest At: www.TheSocialGuild.com
I am focused on results.
Real results. Traffic, Leads and Sales
Not fluffy, vanity metrics like engagement or Likes.
Integrate organic & paid strategies to amplify quality content.
If you depend only on Facebook Ads, you’re vulnerable.
If they shut you down, your traffic stops immediately.
What can you do?
Prepare – like insurance – to have a steady flow of traffic that is not platform dependent.
The Social Circuit
The clients who get the best results are those who produce MEANINGFUL content. It’s helpful, it’s useful, people need it. It deserves to be seen.
They’re also EVERYWHERE.
Back in the day, you could easily have silos of traffic.
Facebook Ads separate from Twitter, separate from LinkedIN.
But now, everything is different. People are everywhere.
A huge mistake people make is this …
They publish a blog post, and immediately send it to FB, Twitter, Instagram.
Then they forget about it.
If I follow you on all 3 platforms, I’ll get 3 notices that you published a blog post. At best, I’ll only click on one. The other two are a waste.
Instead, we have a different approach.
It’s similar to a concept from Perry Marshall – Maze 2.0 & Brendan Burchard – Circular Viralosity
Here’s how it works:
We take that ONE piece of content and create 48+ social media posts from it. We stagger it out on a schedule – across ALL social platforms – using PAID & ORGANIC strategies to deliver traffic, leads, and sales.
WHO is this good for?
Staggered content distribution is great for people who have a TON of content: videos, podcasts, blog posts, white papers, etc. All that content is wasting away in a dark warehouse, never seeing the light of day.
It’s also great for people just starting out. It’s a simple way for them to establish credibility quickly. They’re everywhere. You can’t miss them!
Social Media is the Storytelling Arm of Your Business.
They can take the personality of you and your business and translate that to reach more people who need to hear it.
Don’t fall into the trap of automating things to the point of sounding like a robot.
It starts with in-depth niche research:
- Understand the psycho-graphics of what bonds people emotionally on social media.
- Go beyond the demographics of your audience.
- Go deeper to understand WHO they are, fears, hopes, dreams, etc.
- Polarize your audience.
- Take a stand.
- Have an opinion.
- Speak up and debate in the comments.