Tim Brownson is a Internationally published author, a Life Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Certified hypnotherapist. He’s the founder of Coach The Life Coach where he certifies & trains new life coaches.
He also runs the A Daring Adventure Blog for his personal coaching clients where he has a tendency to use a loot of humor and not a little profanity to make a point.
In Episode 21 we’re going to cover:
- The similarities between coaching and sales.
- The lifestyle that’s available to you by understanding what true value really is.
- Why just wanting to help people is a bad reason NOT to charge higher prices.
- Why perfectionism as a coach is a huge biggest enemy.
- Why having a team is important to the growth of your business.
- And much more!
If you’re a coach or expert and you’ve been challenged by sales and lifestyle you’ll love this episode.