Is building authority and credibility still a viable option in the “digital” age? In Episode #33 we’ll talk about getting your book off your hard drive and turned into profits!
[ctt title=”What would the world be like if you got your book off your hard drive? ” tweet=”What would the world be like if you got your book off your hard drive? ” coverup=”JaX31″]
In this Episode we’re going to cover:
- How perfectionism kills your creativity
- How being imperfect actually ATTRACTS your ideal client
- Why it’s not important if you’re a writer in order to have a successful book
- What would the world be like if you got your book off your hard drive?
- What to do if your vision isn’t big enough for a book yet – (and one small thing you shouldn’t criticise)
- What NOT to do with the work on your hard drive
- One strategy you can use today to find out what people want to hear about most from you
- How a book can help you leapfrog over many of the obstacles you feel are standing in your way…
- And this is just in the first 15 minutes! There’s much more…
Learn more about Erica Glessing and what her work can do for you – Click Here