Think 2010 Today
The Holidays are upon us and the end of the year is near. Hopefully you’re not looking up right now and saying, “Damn, what happened to this year? I’m still not living my dreams”
I won’t bore you with the typical thought of setting your 2010 goals talk. There will be plenty of those posts coming up. However I want to see what your thoughts about 2010 are and moving forward.
- What are your plans for 2010?
- What idea’s do you already have that you’re going to implement?
- What’s your #1 idea of how you’re going to create cash in 2010?
- What’s your focus? Health, Wealth or Spirit?
All the above?
Here’s some area’s to consider.
Health In 2010
Do you have any idea how your health can affect your quality of life?
What is your current state of Health? Is it where you already desire it to be or are you investing in it daily?
Here are some questions to ask yourself
- What kind of foods does your daily diet consist of? Mostly processed foods or live foods like fruits & vegetables?
- How many times a day do you eat? 1 or 2 big meals or 5 small meals a day? (Grazing is better)
- Do you take 20 minutes to 45 minutes to meditate? Or do you wake up and go with out any flow?
- Do you drink half your weight in ounces of water per day? Or are you drinking soda’s, caffeine & sugary drinks that dehydrate you?
- Do you take regular breaks every month to recharge and re-energize your self? Or are you a Work O’ Holic that doesn’t take any time for themselves or for your family?
Wealth In 2010
I could write an entire post on this topic. (And by gosh I think I will) Financial education is such a big deal to me these days. I’m surrounded by so many wise people who have been pretty damn smart with their money. They educate themselves and have what I call financial literacy.
One of the individuals I respect only has a 6th grade education but is a multimillionaire. Why? Financial education.
Fortunately, because I educate myself on things like demographics, objective financial experts and know what to look for, I don’t have to listen to the TV babble of what people say about our financial direction as a country & gamble with my future.
I have my personal opinions about where we’re headed as a country financially and I’ll share those soon if you like. Build your financial Arch now is all I can say in this short space.
- What is your definition of wealth? Do you need to be making a million a year? Or you’re making $50,000 a year with no debt and very little overhead?
- Do you invest in your financial literacy education? Or does that seem like it’s only for rich people.
- What are you reading or listening to currently in order to educate yourself in regards to financial literacy? Or do you not have time to do that?
- Is your income based on you trading time for money? Or does that seem more secure to you right now given the financial climate?
- Are you considering investing your time in a spare time part time business that is able to set up income producing assets? Or do you think assets are something only wealthy people are able to set up, like real estate, stock portfolio’s & big businesses?
Spirit In 2010
Personally one of the key area’s of staying grounded for me is staying focused on my spiritually & connectedness to source. It’s not always been that way. Not even in the past year. Not consistently I’ll admit.
Whatever supporting your spirit means to you, do it. If you don’t know what that means, start studying it. I have friends who are Humanist, Christians & Buddhists. Some I am closer to than others but the bottom line is that they are all good people who honor my spirit as I honor theirs. What does that circle look like for you?
- What does supporting your spirit look like for you?
- What kind of time do you set aside everyday to practice connecting to source?
- What do you read everyday that helps you stay connected to source?
- Who do you spend the most time with that supports your philosophy of your source of spirit?
- Do you plan on spending more or less time with that person or persons who don’t support your spirit or spiritual journey?
I’ve never completely disassociated myself from some of my long term friends (20 years plus) I’ve just spent less time around them. Some more than others.
I’m finding the happier with myself I am ( the good AND the bad) the more people I attract into my life that support my spiritual journey. Guess what, I end up supporting theirs as well. Now today I find myself becoming an influence on those individuals.
Love & compassion rules the day.
What’s Your Spin On 2010
So my question to you is what’s your spin on 2010 that will assist you in being healthy, wealthy & wise? Will you look up and wonder what happened to my dreams at the end of 2010?
Are there any of the above bullet points you’ve already focused on in 2009? If so what have been the benefits?
Are there any other bullets you could add?
Where these bullets helpful in considering the quality of planning you intend to do for 2010?
Out of all 3 of the above topics, which one are you most focused on for 2010?