Listen to the Episode Below (00:14:02)
Powered by the Simple Podcast Press Player
I recently had someone ask me why they couldn’t turn their blog readers into clients, even after trying everything she could think of.
In this episode I go even deeper into the philosophy and principles of what it really takes to screen for ideal prospects amongst the hundreds of people who aren’t a good fit for your coaching or expertise.
If you’re having a hard time turning readers into buyers, there’s a specific reason, and I’ll share it in this episode.
In this episode I’ll share with you:
- The one thing your content is missing
- Why your readers don’t feel compelled to take any further action than just reading your stuff
- How to create less content and get bigger results
- What your blog contents intention really needs to be
- Why low ticket choices reduce your chances of inviting high ticket clients to work with you
- The choice you HAVE to make before you do your next blog post
- The 4 questions you want to ask before you create your next piece of content
- The only two things your content should be doing for your readers
- And much more…