Listen to the Episode Below
Gulliver Giles has a track record second to none when it comes to generating sales and teaching sales. Gulliver has worked with and consulted with Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss & Digital Marketer.
Gullivers expertise is teaching, systemizing and streamlining sales processes for maximum returns. His mission is to re-educate the world about sales and salespeople – his firm belief is that, despite its reputation, sales is NOT evil, and that real salespeople sell from a place of love, not manipulation.
This Episode is Rated “R” for Language…nothing candy-coated here today.
In this Episode, you’re going to overhear Gulliver reveal insights into:
- The 3 Types of people when it comes to sales
- Why he almost lost everything when he started in sales
- “We’re called sales people, not close people.”
- Why he created the “Sales Warlord” persona (and why he doesn’t need it today)
- The Blade of Fear and The Blade Of Love – and how they shrink or grow your sales
- Why there is no such thing as an objection
- The 5 major perceived objections you’ll hear
- How to never take objections personally
- And those are just in the first half of the show…the second half reveals even more
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
[…] TPIP Episode #12 with Gulliver Giles […]