And it’s filling me with anxiety every day.
I even feel humiliated on a deep level which is why I don’t really talk about it with anyone.
At night I try to fall asleep and it’s the last thing on my mind. When I wake up in the morning, it’s the first thing on my mind.
The cost is more than I feel I can continue to bear. The price of a solution at this point weighs light compared to the cost of avoiding it any further. I’ve got to remove this pain I’m experiencing.
I’m really wondering if you can actually help me because I’m having some issues with how you’re trying.
- Your cute phrases that rhyme don’t make me want to buy from you.
- I’m not interested in your 7 Steps to The Ultimate Law of Attractions Gifts From the Universe Abundance Soul Feeding program…or whatever snazzy title you think is important.
- I don’t care about what you’ve done in the past.
- I could totally care less how awesome you say you are.
- I don’t care about the letters behind your name or the plaques on your wall.
- I really could give a rats ass about how many courses and books you’ve gone through.
- And if I’m honest, I don’t even care how many people you say you’ve helped before me.
All I really care about is can you really solve my problem and rid me of my pain.
Can you help me get my desired outcome as quickly as possible without a bunch of hoops to jump through and ladders to climb?
Don’t tell me you understand.
All you have to do to prove it is to explain my problem to me better than I can articulate it to myself and paint a picture of the future and outcome I really want.
You won’t have to tell me you understand, I’ll feel understood.
It’s only then that I will gladly surrender to your solution.
Is that too much to ask?
This has been an open letter addressed to your marketing efforts. How much are you listening to your audiences fears, frustrations, wants and desires lately?